Meal Prep Lentil Greek Salad! Lentils, tomatoes, cucumbers, pepperoncini, kalamatas, and a big dollop of homemade fresh dill yogurt sauce. YUM.
Greek Lentil Salad:
- 1 cup uncooked lentils
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 3-ounce can of tuna, drained and flaked (optional)
- pepperoncini or kalamata olives (optional)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 generous pinch of fresh or freeze-dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook your lentils.
- Segment ingredients in meal prep containers.
- Mix the yogurt ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Store everything in the fridge.
- When you’re ready to eat, mix each salad and drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Top with a dollop of the dill yogurt. YUM YUM YUM.
Storage Containers: Here are the containers we love to use for meal prep! (Affiliate link)
Lentils: I used black lentils and I cooked mine in the Instant Pot – 3 cups water, 1 cup lentils, pinch of salt, 3 minutes high pressure, quick release, and drain.
Protein: So many options! Chicken, shrimp, salmon… use whatever you’ve got.
Extra Add-ins: Feta, dill, red onion, sun dried tomatoes, SKY IS THE LIMIT.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: Mediterranean