Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Bites that are chewy, cinnamony, cake-bally, and just the right amount of sweet. Perfect on-the-go snack for spring!
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups flaked unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (more or less to taste)
- white chocolate chips (optional)
- Add carrot chunks to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. (You should have a generous 1/2 cup.)
- Remove carrots and set aside. Add oats and coconut. Pulse until coarsely ground.
- Add all other ingredients, including the chopped carrots. Pulse until a smooth-ish, sticky “dough” forms. (You might have to push it down with a spatula a few times to help it along.)
- Add white chocolate chips and pulse until chopped.
- Roll into balls. Store in the fridge or freezer. Mwah! This week is looking good.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Mix and Roll
- Cuisine: American