The Very Best Peanut Sauce! Smooth, drizzle-able, garlicky, and gingery with a good spicy sesame kick. Perfect for noodles, salads, protein, or as a dipping sauce!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili paste (sriracha works, too)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- a small knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- a clove of fresh garlic, peeled
- Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a small blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
KEEPS IN THE FRIDGE: About 1 week.
CAN I SKIP THE SUGAR: Sure. I prefer it with sugar but you can skip it.
VEGAN: No adaptations needed.
GLUTEN FREE: Use tamari or coconut aminos in place of soy sauce.