Our favorite Roasted Red Pepper Sauce! Top it on eggs, potatoes, sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, salads, bowls, and beyond. YUM.
- 1 16-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- juice of one lemon
- a small bunch of parsley (optional)
- Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a small blender or food processor until semi-thick and textured. (Add more almonds to make it thicker if you want.)
- Cover everything in your life with this shockingly good sauce.
VEGAN: No adaptation needed.
GLUTEN FREE: No adaptation needed.
KEEP IN THE FRIDGE: About one week.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Mediterranean-Inspired