Easy Veggie Enchiladas! Saucy, cheese, filling, cozy, and packed with any roasted veggies you want. Super versatile and easy to make!
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets (2 cups)
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and diced (2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 onion, sliced (1 cup)
- a drizzle of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- 1 14-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded V&V Supremo® Chihuahua® Brand Quesadilla Cheese
- 2–3 cups enchilada sauce (see notes)
- 10–12 corn tortillas
- avocado, cilantro, and lime for serving
- Veggies: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Arrange veggies on a large sheet pan. Toss with olive oil and salt. Roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Filling: In a large bowl, combine roasted veggies with the black beans, 1 cup V&V Supremo® Chihuahua® Brand Quesadilla Cheese and 1 cup enchilada sauce. Stir / gently mash to make a chunky filling.
- Roll Enchiladas: Spread some enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Roll filling into tortillas, and place them seam-side down in the pan. Cover with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake: Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and hot. Serve with avocado slices, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime! And settle in for some cozy Tex-Mex veggie goodness.
Enchilada Sauce Options:
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: vegetarian enchiladas, veggie enchiladas, easy enchiladas, easy vegetarian enchiladas, homemade enchiladas