Springy Vegetable Quiche! Fresh sautéed spring vegetables with creamy and cheesy eggs, all baked into a flaky pie crust. Easiest fancy-feeling brunch!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cups veggies – I used mushrooms, asparagus, and spinach
- 8 Simply Nature Organic Grade A Cage Free Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Emporium Selection Specialty Shredded Gouda Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 2 unbaked Bakehouse Creations Pie Crust
Substitutions if you have any trouble finding ingredients right now:
- Shallots: Any type of onion or garlic.
- Veggies: Just about anything you have on hand! Avoid any veggies that take a long time to soften and cook.
- Heavy Cream: Milk or half-and-half.
- Cheese: Any cheese your heart desires!
- Pie Crust: Make your own using this method from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
- Category: Brunch
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: quiche, vegetable quiche, spring quiche, brunch quiche, pie crust, spring brunch