These Garlic Parmesan Shellbows are LIFE-CHANGING. Creamy, garlicky, cheesy pasta that’s made in just one pot. Make it a side, serve it in a skillet with chicken and veg, or eat it all on its own. SO good!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (sub 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces pasta (SHELLBOWS ARE SO FUN!)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half and half (optional)
How To Serve: Plain, with salt and pepper, with lemon juice and herbs, with grilled chicken and vegetables, or with shredded chicken and peas for a springy skillet!
For Garlic Lovers: You can add 1-2 cloves garlic – I’ve seen other recipes that use as many as 4 cloves. I found 2 cloves for a half pound of pasta was plenty for me!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shellbows, pasta, one pot pasta, pasta dish, skillet pasta, garlic parmesan pasta